Friday, November 7, 2008

James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace

went to watch James Bond with my dad yesterday^^
not bad, but....
my dad says that its not very good compare to previous one....
Die another day....
he says this James Bond fight with his strength.... not his technologys and trick...
well, for example in 'Die another day' the car got lots of weapon and it can become invisible.
and the other is James Bond's technology such as his pen, shoes, wallet, ring, shirt button and others..
maybe they cant think other new technology for him and cant copy previous idea...
so nothing much... just his handphone XD
oh, my dad also mention that James Bond cannot be badly injured after fight..
but just a little bit scratch...but this Quantum of Solace injured him much!
unless is RAMBO! XD
if you dont compare with other James Bond i think it is not bad^^
worth of watching

1 comment:

Bee said...

I miss watching movie with my dad. (=
My dad likes to watch comedies and cartoons so I always enjoy watching movie with him. Unlike mommy, she doesn't like cartoons and she normally falls asleep in the cinema anyway. d=
Hee. Sounds great there. I'm gonna watch that after my exams! (;
Take care!