Sunday, May 3, 2009

on holidays...

i already graduated from PSDC :)
i've done my diploma course.
it takes me 3 years time to finish it..
and i manage to finish it without any retain!haha
although i didnt get good grade, but for me is already proud to be share^^ hehe

its been time seen my last post..
in this holiday i do nothing but just sit at home..
of course i help my mom everyday.. hehe
i had applied for Sunderland at UK to further my studies.
now waiting for them to reply.
i choose mechanical engineering for my degree course. i have been thinking days and night for this.
first i think i want automotive, but my mom says its not good and you need 2 years time to finish that course. cause i dont have the basic for automotive.
for mechanical i have the basic cause im from mechatronics.
so mechanical need only 1 year.
hmm...
now still wondering about the U.. whether it is recomanded or not..
and.. im worry about 'can i survive in UK alone?!!!' haha (stupid question)
just afaird to be alone...
well...
im getting fat... :(
sad...

2 comments:

Bee said...

Don't worry so much. Enjoy this time off you have from your studies and do something productive! d:
Like swimming (ooh nope, soaking) in the public swimming pool or pk til 8pm, as usual! Haha.
Anyway hope you will get good reply from the university you are currently applying to and don't worry bout living alone.
I am sure you will make new friends soon enough!

Чσи9 said...

hey...
remember 2 post ur blog oftenly after u over there yahxx..
as v can know ur recent development yahxx..

wan yong~