Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seow Yong Chun

why i put my own name on this post?
i think most of my friends not really understand me..
what i want...
what im thinking...

all people misunderstand me all the time..
im quite sad about this...

actually Seow Yong Chun is just a simple, normal person...
a normal person that got his own anger, emotion, attitude..
maybe im that kind of quiet person.. dont like to talk much..
but it depends..
is not like when im quiet means im emo..
is not like when im quiet means im angry..
(sometimes im active also)- but end up you all got shock :(

sometimes i know somethings and i purposely do it or say it wrong...
i was just joking.. just trying to make some laugh..
and im quiet doesnt mean that i dont understand..
why some people have to be so EGO then push on people's head said 'NOT LIKE THIS LA STUPID'
lucky i am a patience LEO...
i treat every of my friends as a real friends.. not a tools..
some people like to show off infront of many people and fool a person..
i hope this wont happen again..
if not you will ruin my understanding of friendship..

let me introduce myself in detail :
Name : Seow Yong Chun
Age : 22
Gender : Male
Horoscope : LEO
Height : 175cm
weight : 70kg
Hometown : Butterworth, Malaysia
Current : Hull, United Kingdom

LOVES
- sports
- listen to music (especially sad one)
- play games
- gadgets
- freedom
- cars
- watch movie
- watch anime
- singing
- sleeping

HATES
- being misunderstanded
- people that dont trust me
- people that dont listen to me and they dont know about it

any question that you want to ask leave your comment
(if you want to know more about me)
thank you

2 comments:

Чσи9 said...

chun !!ur pic cute yahxx :)。。
hehe..

Chun said...

haha!
some ppl gonna laugh at me if you say that..