Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back to BLOGGER!

Today's date: 29-November-2011 After more ONE year, I'm back to Blogger! My last post was in May 2010. By that time i was still in UK doing my degree course in Mechanical Engineering. Its already been almost 19 months! As live goes on, I have start working in Penang Prai company called 'Penfibre' after graduated from UK 'Hull'. When I first join i don't know anything. ZERO! I was 'pre-interview' by a person named JJ. He is Penfibre employee that made his service for 5 years. He was one of my friend's -> B.friend's -> cousin. Fuh >< was introduced by my friends (Moon). (Thank you) :) We had interview in Apex and was talking about the company environment. It was interesting. After joined Penfibre as an Mechanical Engineer, i found so many things that i never learn during my studies in terms of practical. Learn a lot of things there! TOO MUCH THINGS TO LEARN!! >< I can say 'NO LIVE' working in Penfibre. Almost everyday i work from 8.30am until 9pm. 8.30am until 5.30pm at machine side, 5.30pm until 9pm do paper work. A new person there like me need to know more on the machine side. i can't just sit in the office and do paper work. if i do that, whatever people tell me i cant understand. so i follow the supervisor to know more on the machine side. include machine servicing method and parts to purchase. After i join, machine always breakdown. My colleague all laugh at me, say: you sit in the office enough d la, dont go near the machine. ==' they mean i bring the bad luck to spoil the machine. They even say the air-con will spoil if i sit in the office.:( Line1, Line2, Line3, Line4 machine trouble, and most of them say it never happen like this. only when you come it become like this. >< i know they were just kidding. but i just take it as a chance to learn something that people never repair or service, even dont know how it work inside. Join in 18th Oct 2010 until today 29th Nov 2011, all machine i had already troubleshoot and know how it works. Although there is still machine trouble, but i know how to do. means i no need to go to machine side. (just inform and let technician do) Now I focus more on paperwork. Report, Issue PR, follow up item purchase, follow up spare part list, machine trouble record, machine analysis, etc. It took me more than 1 year to overcome all the machine and now only i can slightly relax. FUH.... talk to much on work... but still tons to say. haha. anyway, im looking for other jobs and i hope to try in Singapore. Good luck to me. X

No comments: