Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going to KL again

Tonight im going down to KL again with my friend john.
he wants to do his visa so i accompany him go :)
cause i went there before and i know the way to the centre..

Im in bad luck today.. why??
i went to Nissan center to service my dad's car..
and they said it take about 2.30 hours to finish the service..
so i called my dad to take me back first and go to pick the car later...
but they called me after more than 1 hour, said my dad'd car is ready..
omg..i should wait there and no need to trouble my dad and mom's friend to bring me there..
well.. that's over..
after that i wanted to go submit my form for the graduation ceremony in Penang..
i took bathe and prepare all the things..
on the way to penang, i called my friend and ask whether he is going or not..
he told me he is in the class and help me go to ask if the counter still open.
after 10mins he called back and said...CLOSED
GOD!
ok fine..

6.30pm, go play basketball at apolo..
before the match start my finger injured..
after the match finish again injured another finger..
painful T.T

1 comment:

Bee said...

Poor thing.
A series of unfortunate events.
It happens (:
Hope your fingerS get better!